google analytics code

Friday, October 28, 2011

Whimsical Designs. Meet Milusha of MilushaDesign

Colorful Bears, Whimsical Designs. Meet Milusha of MilushaDesign


                                                      (2011 Copyright MilushaDesign. All Rights Reserved.   
                                                       Please do not copy or alter my work in any way or make 
                                                      derivative works without asking for permission) 





"Surrounded by artistic people within my family, I've always loved being creative.  I started drawing at a very young age and took part in many art competitions and won lots of awards for art at school. 
 I decided that I wanted to invest my future in the design industry (typography and graphic styles appealed to me). I went to school, graduated and have worked in the industry for over 9 years now.

I've always been influenced by colour and by graphic and interior design.  I love melding my love of home decor into my art.  I love the clean lines, simplicity and whimsy of mid-century modern design but also enjoy that vintage/retro look.  My style has evolved over the years from being rough and grunge influenced to being colourful and vivid.  I love geometric patterns and so that also shows in my art.  It is ever evolving as my life takes on new challenges and I mature as a designer.
 My inspiration comes from my love of my son, design and art, film, fashion, home decor, people, places and life.  I try to find inspiration every day.  Some days are harder than others.  You cannot force it of course!  It keeps my mind moving, trying to find new things to create.

I've worked for many advertising agencies, as a graphic designer, over the years and decided that I wanted to create graphic art, for adults and children, that I would love to have and of course that would appeal to others too!  And so was born MilushaDesign . And what better way to start than on Etsy. So here I am!
 I want my pieces to make people go 'wow, that is so cool' or ' I really, really love that'. The way I react to pieces of art I come across.  There is nothing like the feeling when someone loves the art that you love creating.  I would hope that people fall in love with my pieces and want to own them because of that."
  Milusha's beautiful work can be seen in her Etsy shop : http://www.etsy.com/shop/MilushaDesign?ref=ss_profile


No comments:

Post a Comment