google analytics code

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Green Adventurine,and Silver Chain Maile Necklace

This idea for a green adventurine, silver and leather necklace came to mind this morning about 3:30 a.m.. So, after breakfast I sat down with my jewelry supplies and started work on it. O.K., that was at 7:30 a.m. and I am just now taking a break at 12:10 for lunch. The necklace isn't but a third done as you can see in the pictures below. Certainly not ready for anyone to wear, not even a very, very tiny person. But, I get so involved and focused and having fun doing it, that I really forget how labor intensive chain maile really is. Well, I'll get it finished within a day or so and then it will be ready for the completion photos and being listed on my Etsy shop:
But, here's the photos so far:


No comments:

Post a Comment