google analytics code

Monday, November 28, 2011

Tales Of De Stash

Y'all KNOW I have an enormous stash of beads that I adore but have yet to find exactly the right design  to use( better known as DE Stash). O.K. so it's the Holiday season and I've really gotten in the mood to create with Green and Red and Gold, Blue and White. So there is this bead that has been with me for 6 years( no joke!) and every time I have tried to make something with it.....hasn't worked out. Until this morning.....it came to me that I wanted so much to showcase the bead since it is a faceted, deep emerald green glass almost a trapezoidal shape and they way to do that was to use the bare minimum of design and embellishment. So, I got out the solid copper wire, copper delicate chain and copper lobster claw findings and set to work. Finally! 

As you can see, I have done a fairly simple, decorative wire wrap, attached it to the delicate copper chain and it's complete. Ready to be worn to any holiday gathering or to work or shopping.
 Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment