google analytics code

Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Love of Lampwork Glass Beads

I have a love of lampwork glass beads. It is astounding to me the detail and beauty and variety that artists come up with in making them. I have quite a few in my "stash" mainly because I am always looking to create the perfect jewelry to accent the beauty of the beads! Needless to say, my stash grows larger every day. But.......in sorting through the lampwork beads today I came across two beauties that are heart shaped, navy blue and clear glass and wow it hit me! Earrings would be gorgeous! So I set to work with silver findings and navy blue glass beads and this is the result......
I love them! What do you think??
I listed them in my Etsy shop for under $20.00 and No shipping charges!

No comments:

Post a Comment