google analytics code

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

De Stash

I'm dealing with my "stash" of extra beads right now and want to pull my hair out! For goodness sake, it is incredible to me....here I buy all these beads to make jewelry and I ALWAYS have some left over. So, you say, that's not bad, make something else. Right, but what?? I make one of a kind jewelry so my brain works on that level...ONE!

So the "brain child"...sell the extras  or make earrings. I like earrings, I wear them but.....I don't particularly care to try and design them. I'm more the bracelet, necklace type of gal...ya know what I mean??
So, next step...I put some of them on EBAY, hoping that some jewelry designers out there have a use for them at a really low price. Well.....surprise surprise...some of them have been purchased and I couldn't resist sending a little "gift" of some more to those people.  I wish them Happy Jewelry or Home Deco or whatever Design and I think I'll keep listing the De Stash there. It will help since I can't seem to stop buying pretty beads!

No comments:

Post a Comment